Workshops & Lectures
Workshops to spark your imagination
- Discover Mindfulness - A Beginners Taster
- Modern science is continuing to demonstrate what ancient wisdom has known all along … that meditation and mindfulness are beneficial for our health and well-being.
Wed, 14 Oct 2015
- Mindfulness Meditation : An Active Approach to Looking After Our Mind
- Discover the benefits of mindfulness meditation and why taking an active approach to looking after our mind is as essential to our health and well-being as exercise and diet.
Sun, 22 Nov 2015
Be inspired by creative people
- The Mythology of Richard III
- Join historian and author Dr John Ashdown-Hill as he explores the traditional mythology of Richard III and answers some of the more recent questions which have arisen since his remains were uncovered in 2012.
Sat, 22 Aug 2015
- Richard III, the York House Books and the York Mystery Plays
Join University of York's Dr Sarah Rees Jones as she uncovers Richard III's links with Yorkshire.
Sun, 23 Aug 2015
Delve into the history of York's mysteries