Workshops & Lectures
Workshops to spark your imagination
- Discover Mindfulness - A Beginners Taster
- Modern science is continuing to demonstrate what ancient wisdom has known all along … that meditation and mindfulness are beneficial for our health and well-being.
Wed, 14 Oct 2015
- Mindfulness Meditation : An Active Approach to Looking After Our Mind
- Discover the benefits of mindfulness meditation and why taking an active approach to looking after our mind is as essential to our health and well-being as exercise and diet.
Sun, 22 Nov 2015
Be inspired by creative people
- A (bit of a frightful) evening with John Connolly
- Join us at Halloween-tide as the dark quarter looms and John reads from Night Music, his latest collection of tales about the uncanny and the supernatural.
Tue, 27 Oct 2015
- In Conversation with Helen Cadbury and Tom Harper
Wed, 4 Nov 2015
Delve into the history of York's mysteries
Karen gained a City and Guilds in Cooking, then went on to complete a City & Guilds Diploma in Professional Cookery from Bishop Burton College, as well as holding a qualification in Healthy Eating and Special Diets, teaching certificate and is food hygiene trained.